Correct the grammar error in each sentence. Answers are in Chapter Seven.
||Shoshana felt badly about failing the Geometry test.
||Shoshana felt bad about failing the geometry test.
1. How quick he runs.
2. Neither one of them are ready yet.
3. The desk and the chair sits in the corner.
4. Each of us were scheduled to take the test.
5. The coach, not the players, have been ill.
6. There is only four days until Christmas.
7. She is one of the women who works hard.
8. That was Yusuf and me whom you saw.
9. This phone call is for Bill and I.
10. Terrell is the smartest of the two.
11. It was I whom called.
12. It is us clerks who work hard.
13. He took the plate off of the table.
14. I am doing fine. How about yourself?
15. They mailed the copies to him and I.
16. Neither of the candidates have spoken.
17. How will you be effected financially if downsizing means you will lose your job?
18. Joan walks slow so her children can keep up with her.
19. Jake is the oldest of the two brothers.
20. May did good on the test she took yesterday.
21. He and she were real close friends.
22. Whomever drove in the carpool lane without any passengers will be fined.
23. Please allow Jenna or myself to assist you.
24. It's a company who doesn't judge others by their nationalities and accents.
25. They fought over their father's estate because they felt angrily about the way he had treated them.
26. You look well in that running outfit.
27. Don't ...