From enterprise to startup, open source is at the center of the business from the code that builds your products, to the infrastructure that you deploy to to bring it to your customers. Building a company that thrives not just on but with open source can be tricky, these videos show you the path to success.
Table of Contents
- Open source for closed source companies - Amanda Folson (GitLab) 00:34:10
- Open source is being ruined, and it’s all our fault - Brian Redbeard Harrington (CoreOS) 00:42:20
- Postcapitalism - Jamie Dobson (Container Solutions) 00:39:03
- Is marketing in open source a "four-letter word"? - Nithya Ruff (SanDisk) 00:39:25
- Building a fundable open source company - Ariel Tseitlin (Scale Venture Partners) 00:40:22
- Open sourcing the lean startup methodology - Kishau Rogers (Websmith Group) 00:37:21
- Open source or proprietary: Choose wisely - Patrick McFadin (DataStax) 00:40:46
- The truth about open source businesses: Confessions from an ex-open sourceror - Matt Asay (Adobe) 00:40:01
- From closed to open and beyond: A real-life story from a regulated company - Tapabrata Pal (Capital One) 00:29:27
- Title: The Business of Open Source Video Collection
- Release date: July 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491968222