Book DescriptionThis book is primarily created for the objective of knowledge sharing and knowledge-enabling on the conceptual ideologies of cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity could be defined as, beginning of the concept of trust and belief in cyber transactions. The era of computing began in the 20th century, with an enormous investment on computational research. Software programing languages were the foundational blocks of history of computing. Progressive research then led to networking, bringing about the formation of connectivity. Along with these creations, there was an accompanying factor of compromise on data privacy and hacking of data. This factor was the introduction to cybersecurity.
This book is primarily created for the objective of knowledge sharing and knowledge-enabling on the conceptual ideologies of cybersecurity. This book is aimed at students, early-career researchers, and also advanced researchers and professionals. The case studies described in the book create renewed knowledge on the innovations built on the applied theories of cybersecurity. These case studies focus on the financial markets and space technologies.
Table of Contents
- Halftitle Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Chapter 2 Theory of Cybersecurity
- Chapter 3 Emerging Technologies for the Theories of Cybersecurity
- Chapter 4 Innovative Ideologies of the Theories of Blockchain Technologies
- Chapter 5 ICTs Introduced into the Applications of the Concept of Digital Financial Services and Financial Inclusion
- Chapter 6 The Various Steps of the Processes of Building Cyber Secure Applications
- Chapter 7 The Types of Risks that Emerge With the Concept of Fraud
- Chapter 8 Consumer Protection and Financial Inclusion
- Chapter 9 Solar Flares and Quantum Neural Networks
- About the Author
- Title: The Business of Cybersecurity
- Release date: May 2019
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781948976190