We live in an evolving economic environment, one in which job security and career certainty are distant memories. The old rules for navigating the turbulent waters of employment just don’t apply anymore. In the face of these ongoing changes, it’s easy to become fearful and discouraged.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Introduction: The Jolt That Set Me Free
- Chapter 1 Why a Career Catapult? Design Your Own Destiny
- Chapter 2 Discipline #1: Dig Deep to Soar!
- Chapter 3 Discipline #2: Stalk Innovations and Trends
- Chapter 4 Discipline #3: Your Network on Jolt!
- Chapter 5 Discipline #4: Prototype the Possibilities
- Chapter 6 Discipline #5: Go Extreme!
- Chapter 7 Unleash Your Disruption! The Time Is Now
- Chapter Notes
- Title: The Career Catapult
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): Career Press
- ISBN: 9781632650849
You might also like
I’m the Boss of Me: A Guide to Owning Your Career
If you’re like most people, you’ve had good bosses and bad bosses. Some bosses have inspired …
Cracking the Tech Career: Insider Advice on Landing a Job at Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any Top Tech Company
Become the applicant Google can't turn down Cracking the Tech Career is the job seeker's guide …
Making Work Visible
"""In this timely book (title not final) by Information Technology time management expert Dominica DeGrandis, the …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …