- Alpern, Richard. Guide to Change of Control: Protecting Companies and Their Executives. Alexandria, VA: Executive Compensation Advisory Services, 2001.
- American Bar Association. Corporate Directors Guidebook, 4th ed. Chicago: American Bar Association, Committee on Corporate Laws, Section of Business Law, 2004.
- American Law Institute. Principles of Corporate Governance: Analysis and Recommendations. Vols. 1 and 2. St. Paul, MN: American Law Institute, 1994.
- Andrews, Edmund, and Vikas Bajaj. “Amid Fury, U.S. Plans to Curb Executive Pay for Bailout Recipients.” Business Day, February 4, 2009.
- Ang, James S., Shmuel Hauser, and Beni Lauterbach. “Top Executive Compensation under Alternative Ownership and Governance Structures: Evidence from Israel.” In Mark Hirschey and M. Wayne Marr, eds. Advances in Financial Economics. London: Jai Press, 1996. 1–32.
- Balsam, Steven. An Introduction to Executive Compensation. San Diego: Academic Press, 2002.
- Bernstein, Peter. Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1996.
- Bhagat, Sanjai, Dennis Carey, and Charles Elson. “Director Ownership, Corporate Performance, and Management Turnover.” Business Lawyer 54, no. 3 (May 1999): 885–919.
- Bickley, James M., and Gary Shorter. “Stock Options: The Backdating Issue.” Congressional Research Service Report for Congress, March 15, 2007.
- Black, Fischer, and Myron Scholes. “The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities.” Journal of Political Economy 81 (May/June ...
Get The Compensation Committee Handbook, 4th Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.