In this complete Google Go (Golang) Programming course for beginners students will learn...
About This Video
- We solve that problem, by giving high level overviews that give the big picture. We also break things down into basic lectures on how something works and will revisit them later to expand on the concepts.
- This course is accessible to those begging programming, but quick packed enough for those whom want to learn Go and "Get on with it"
- Our course is designed with accessible lectures, that are on average of 7 minutes (or under) in length. Each lecture builds on itself, so you can consume a lecture and keep on going with your life.. and come back to Google Go whenever you need to.
The Benefits You Will Gain From This Course Are Endless!
Our goal for you in this course is: For you to become a beginner Ninja in one of the hottest new languages called "Google Go" and also known as Golang. Google go is taking the development world by storm, because of its system level access and its design which gives programmers the ability to create multi-core programs. This is the first development language really developed for the type of mutli-core cpu computers that have been in the market for the last ten years. Created by three genius developers are google - to solve deficiencies google was experiencing with conventional computer languages. This course is especially structured to solve a number of problems that introductions to programming languages suffer form.
Table of contents
- Title: The Complete Google Go Programming Course For Beginners
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788626972
You might also like
Engineering a Compiler
This entirely revised second edition of Engineering a Compiler is full of technical updates and new …
Microservices designs require you to change how you build and deploy applications. Instead of creating a …
Learn Go in 3 Hours
Convert your existing experience to write your own Go projects by getting up to speed on …
HTML and CSS: Visual QuickStart Guide, 9th Edition
Learn HTML and CSS with the Visual QuickStart Guide -- the quick and easy way! This …