In this complete Google Go (Golang) Programming course for beginners students will learn...
About This Video
- We solve that problem, by giving high level overviews that give the big picture. We also break things down into basic lectures on how something works and will revisit them later to expand on the concepts.
- This course is accessible to those begging programming, but quick packed enough for those whom want to learn Go and "Get on with it"
- Our course is designed with accessible lectures, that are on average of 7 minutes (or under) in length. Each lecture builds on itself, so you can consume a lecture and keep on going with your life.. and come back to Google Go whenever you need to.
The Benefits You Will Gain From This Course Are Endless!
Our goal for you in this course is: For you to become a beginner Ninja in one of the hottest new languages called "Google Go" and also known as Golang. Google go is taking the development world by storm, because of its system level access and its design which gives programmers the ability to create multi-core programs. This is the first development language really developed for the type of mutli-core cpu computers that have been in the market for the last ten years. Created by three genius developers are google - to solve deficiencies google was experiencing with conventional computer languages. This course is especially structured to solve a number of problems that introductions to programming languages suffer form.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Google Go (Golang)
Chapter 2 : Getting Started with Google Go (Golang)
- Your Emergency Go Parachute
- Installing Google Go
- Setting up your Go Environment and Golang Workspace
- Hello World
- Installing your IDE - Part 1 - Installing GIT
- Introducing Visual Studio Code - Alternative IDE
- Visual Studio Code Installation – Windows
- Visual Studio Code Installation – Linux
- Visual Studio Code Installation - Mac OS
- Debugging with Visual Studio Code (Multi Platform, Windows / Linux / Mac OS)
- Installing your IDE – Part 2 – Choose your own adventure!
- Installing your IDE – Part 3 - Go..go..gogland! (Option #1)
- Installing your IDE – Part 4 – Modifying the plugin to use the community edition of IntellJ IDEA (Option #2)
- Installing your IDE – Part 5 – Using IntellJ IDEA ultimate (trial version) with the golang plug in (Option #3)
Chapter 3 : Fundamental Google Go (Golang)
- What is programming - Part 1- Binary and 10 kinds of people
- What is programming - Part 2 – Hexawhat?
- What is programming - Part 3 - What processing actually is
- What is programming - Part 4 - How it all ties together and the power of Golang
- Understanding the Hello World Program - "No chicken or egg for us!"
- Variables and Constants - Part 1 - Simple Declarations and Data Types
- Variables and Constants - Part 2 - Example time!
- Variables and Constants - Part 3 - Declaration, Assignment and Initializations
- Expressions - Expresso? No... expressions - super important core concept here!
Chapter 4 : Intermediate Beginners Google Go (Golang)
- Loops - Part 1 - Count Down For New Years Eve! - The great setup!
- Loops - Part 2 - Count down from 1000? No problem. Solving the looping problem
- If - Part 1 - Hands on If Statements, and "How old are you!"
- If - Part 2 - Hands on If statements... and the "else if!"
- If - Part 3 - "If .... or ELSE!"
- Switch - Part 1 - "And a partridge in a pear tree..."
- Switch - Part 2 - Hands on switch!
- Switch - Part 3 - Fallingthrough Golang with a partridge in a pear tree!
- Functions Part 1 - And the introduction of the super brain!
- Functions Part 2 - The simplest function there ever was....
- Functions Part 3 - And the data came back...the very next day... and the data..
- Functions - Part 4 - Pointers! By Reference! By Value! See it in action here!
- Understanding Scope - (No.... not the mouthwash)
Chapter 5 : Advanced Beginners Google Go (Golang)
- Arrays and Slices - Part 1 - Arrays... and seeing multiple!
- Arrays and Slices - Part 2 - Hands on Arrays
- Arrays and Slices - Part 3 - Slices - A slice of nice!
- Arrays and Slices - Part 4 - Hands on slices..... and the power within!
- Advanced Topics - Simple Statements (that aren't quite so simple....)
- For Range Loops - Processing forloops in a blink of an eye...
- Variadic Functions - No function ever sounded "so cool". Variadic...functions.
- Where to go from here!
- Chapter 6 : Bonus Videos
- Title: The Complete Google Go Programming Course For Beginners
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788626972
You might also like
Perfect for beginners familiar with programming basics, this hands-on guide provides an easy introduction to Go, …
Ultimate Go Programming
15+ Hours of Video Instruction provides an intensive, comprehensive, and idiomatic view of the Go programming …
Learn Go in 3 Hours
Convert your existing experience to write your own Go projects by getting up to speed on …
Go in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself: Next Generation Systems Programming with Golang, First Edition
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, Sams Teach Yourself Go in 24 Hours …