Go from beginner to React.js expert by building an Instagram-like web app with React 16, React Router, Redux, and Firebase!
About This Video
- Learn the modern way of building web applications
- Build an Instagram-like web app from the ground up!
React has rapidly become one of the most powerful tools for building web applications. Top sites using React include Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, Airbnb, and more! This course is perfect for entrepreneurs or startups looking to bring their ideas to life; React developers command some of the highest salaries in the development world. This course is designed to turn students with no programming/web development experience into accomplished React developers.
This course will show you how to:
- Build a sophisticated Photowall Web Application with React, Redux, and CSS
- Use Redux to manage your data and make it more predictable and easier to debug
- Connect your application to Firebase, a powerful database.
- Use React Router to navigate through your application
- Create class components
- Use JSX to build your user interface
- Use props to pass data
- Compartmentalize your web page into components
- Update component state to ensure responsive and interactive applications
By the end of the course, you will have built a sophisticated Photowall web application with React, Redux, and CSS. This powerful application will impress even the most senior developers and ensure you have hands-on skills in React and Redux that you can bring to any project or company.
All the code files are placed at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/The-Complete-React-Js-and-Redux-Course---Build-Modern-Web-Apps
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Introduction 00:01:28
- Chapter 2 : Getting Started
- Chapter 3 : ES6 Crash Course (Optional)
- Chapter 4 : React Intro
- Chapter 5 : React - State Management
- Chapter 6 : React-Router
- Chapter 7 : Redux
- Chapter 8 : Redux (2) - Comments
- Chapter 9 : Firebase & Redux
Chapter 10 : Wrapping up
- Debugging 00:10:51
- Title: The Complete React Js and Redux Course - Build Modern Web Apps
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789950656