Lighting the Creativity Lamp
Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.
—Edward de Bono Creative Thinker
At the end of this chapter, and when applying concepts covered, you will be able to:
- Recognize different forms of creativity.
- Describe the four steps of the creativity process.
- Develop and use a variety of creative problem-solving techniques in training.
- Modify current training practices to enhance learning outcomes.
- Decide which personal paradigms are stifling creatively and work toward changing them.
- Apply a variety of creativity enablers to training in order ...