Grouping Participants and Selecting Volunteers
People influence people.
—Robert F. MagerDeveloping Attitude Toward Learning
At the end of this chapter, and when applying concepts covered, you will be able to:
- Group participants in a manner that facilitates learning, idea exchange, and networking.
- Randomly select group members in a variety of creative ways.
- Select group leaders and scribes in a fun and innovative manner.
- Use various props, toys, and incentive items to group participants and identify roles within the team.
- Utilize clever techniques to identify group topics for discussion and review.
- Reward participants and ...