It is what we do easily and what we like to do that we do well.
—Orison Swett Marden
At the end of this chapter, and when applying concepts covered, you will be able to:
- Use the criteria for an effective reward to select appropriate incentives for your learners.
- Apply some basic concepts related to motivation in setting up the proper learning environment.
- Identify intrinsic and extrinsic motivators.
- Avoid doing things that stifle or destroy learner motivation.
- Reinforce learning through various types of review activities.
- Bring your sessions to a formal close so that learners feel the experience is complete. ...