What do Toyota, Apple, and Zappos have in common?
And now, with this research-based method, you can replicate their success with your business
Based on more than 60 studies and the authors’ three-year proprietary research project with more than 100 companies, The Customer Culture Imperative demonstrates that organizations exhibiting a strong "customer-centric culture" do, in fact, produce superior business performance. It provides diagnostic tools and a roadmap for effective implementation, designed to make cultural change concrete and actionable in any organization.
Dr. Linden R. Brown is chairman and co-founder of MarketCulture Strategies Inc.
Christopher Brown is the former marketing director for Hewlett-Packard for the South Pacific and is presently a Silicon Valley-based sales and marketing consultant.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Copyright Page
- 1 What’s Best for the Customer Is Best for the Business
- 2 Customers’ Rules
- 3 Customer-Inspired Innovation
- 4 Relentless Positioning
- 5 Competing for the Future
- 6 Tectonic Shifts
- 7 The New Math: 1 + 1 = 3 or 4 or even 10
- 8 How Leaders Get Their Ducks in a Row
- 9 How to Make It Happen
- 10 Leaving a Legacy
- 11 Will You Be Ready?
- Appendix 1: The Research Program
- Appendix 2: Customer Culture: A Leader’s Measurement and Action Guide
- Title: The Customer Culture Imperative: A Leader's Guide to Driving Superior Performance
- Release date: December 2013
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071819824