Ten solutions for ten potential problems
Everybody is different and every CV is consequently different. Some people’s lives and career paths are relatively simple; others are much more complex.
In this chapter I will tackle how to deal with ten common and potentially tricky situations in the most positive way possible:
- What if I have little or no relevant work experience?
- What if my current job isn’t relevant to the job I am now looking for?
- What if there are gaps in my Career history?
- What if I have changed jobs far more frequently than the average?
- What if I’ve been with the same organisation for my entire career?
- What if I am overqualified for the role for which I am applying?
- What if I am underqualified for the role for which ...