5.4. Instruction List
The instructions in the Cortex®-M0 and Cortex-M0+ Processors can be divided into various groups based on functionality:
• Moving data within the processor
• Memory Accesses
• Stack Memory Accesses
• Arithmetic operations
• Logic operations
• Shift and Rotate operations
• Extend and reverse ordering operations
• Program flow control (Branch, conditional branch, and function calls)
• Memory barrier instructions
• Exception-related instructions
• Other functions
In this section, the instructions will be discussed in more detail. The syntax illustrated here uses symbols of “Rd,” “Rm,” etc. In real program code these need to be substituted with register names R0, R1, R2, etc.
5.4.1. Moving Data within the Processor
Transferring data is one ...