- PICS is a 15-step implementation framework for DFTS deployment. It identifies major activities and issues in the deployment process along its four phases: plan, implement, control, and secure.
- It is important to identify both long- and short-term objectives for DFTS training programs and to ensure that they are complementary.
- All training programs must be customized for a particular organization as well as differentiated along specific roles and responsibilities of the participants.
- Organization-wide learning starts with training two groups of support personnel: the senior executives and the support staff in HR, sales and marketing, finance, IS, and so on.
- All software professionals, from Vice President of Software Development/Chief ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.