On most projects, I collaborate with several people in different geographic locations. Two years ago, I worked on a project where the team was literally scattered across the globe. We had 24 people in different roles in the following locations:
“Shoot. Move. Communicate.”
- United States (Dallas). Marketing and Usability were on the same campus.
- Uruguay (Montevideo). Client Support sat on different floors of the same building.
- Poland (Krakow). Developers and Designers sat near each other in the same office.
- Germany (Berlin). Two Database Administrators shared a cubicle and one phone.
- Russia (Moscow). Our Moscow-based client serves its customers globally.
At the end of the project, we delivered a high-quality ...