Assignment: Build Geometry for Your Castle
Now it is your turn to build geometry to match your own castle by following these steps:
1. Using your painting on the image plane as reference, carefully line up a cube to match the perspective of your castle.
2. Once you are satisfied with the position of the box, lock your projectionCam so that it can’t be accidently moved.
3. Create a cube with 20 subdivisions to sculpt the foreground hill using the Sculpt Geometry tool, Component mode, and Soft Selection tool.
4. Add a sky using a sphere with the unneeded faces deleted.
5. Build geometry for any other major elements in your composition.
With the basic geometry in place, you’ll advance in the next chapter to texturing the shapes. After that ...