Build your vision, work with purpose, and live the life of your dreams
The Dream Chaser shows you how to step out of the day-to-day grind and start creating the life you want. Does your daily effort at work build your dream, or someone else's? Do you do your job for the paycheck or the fulfillment? It's possible to have both, and this book shows you how to get there. The key is in following your passion and purpose. You have a natural-born talent—whether you know it or not—that can make the world a better place. You have a unique story and vision that can lead you to the life you love. Purpose-minded entrepreneurs are changing the world every day, living and working with passion and excitement. This book shows you how to stay focused on your goals, build a solid hands-on strategy, leverage your talents and abilities, and build a business that benefits the world.
Your ideal life is not going to appear out of the blue. You have to actively build it yourself; but first you need to realize just what you're capable of, and then you need to set yourself up for success. This guide shows you how to begin that journey of a lifetime.
- Follow your passion to achieve success
- Play to your strengths in strategy and execution
- Stay focused amidst distractions and obstacles
- Build the life and business you've always wanted
Your dreams, goals, and purpose matter, and it's time to start making them a priority. When you work from a place of passion, drive and strength come from within; you become an unstoppable force, and every day is an adventure in its own way. The Dream Chaser shows you how to start living your real life, starting today.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Chapter 1: The Birth Path
- Chapter 2: We're Born Successful
- Chapter 3: Don't Take Your Gifts for Granted
- Chapter 4: The Valley Experience
- Chapter 5: Use Your Gifts
- Chapter 6: Balancing the Dream and the Job
- Chapter 7: The One-Man Show
- Chapter 8: The Ram in the Bush
- Chapter 9: The Leap
- Chapter 10: The Organic Brand
- Chapter 11: The Hands-On Strategy
- Chapter 12: The Celebrity Factor
- Chapter 13: Study the Ant
Chapter 14: Expanding the Brand
- First, I Became an Author.
- Then, I Became a Speaker.
- Then, I Became a Screenwriter.
- Then, I Became a Ghostwriter.
- Then, I Became an Author Consultant.
- Then, I Became a Relationship Coach.
- Then, I Became a Life Coach.
- Then, I Became a Business Coach.
- Then, I Formed Online Courses.
- Then, I Created Audio Projects.
- Then, I Created Phone Applications.
- Then I Created Workbooks.
- Then I Created My Own Tours.
- Then I Started a Real Estate Investment Company.
- Then I Started a Referral Business.
- Then I Started a T-Shirt Line.
- That's All, Folks.
- Chapter 15: Building a Team
- Chapter 16: Learning and Teaching
- Chapter 17: The Indie Life
- Chapter 18: 15 Minutes of Fame
- Chapter 19: Designing Your Own Plan
- Chapter 20: The Corporate Crossover
- Chapter 21: Influencing Influencers
- Chapter 22: Work–Life Balance
- About the Author
- Connect with Tony!
- End User License Agreement
- Title: The Dream Chaser
- Release date: October 2016
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119318903
You might also like
The Rules of Success
This book is about the rules of long-term professional success. The international study on which this …
Success The Psychology of Achievement
is a dynamic infographic guide that equips you with the tools you need to drive yourself …
Kubernetes in Action
Kubernetes in Action teaches you to use Kubernetes to deploy container-based distributed applications. You'll start with …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …