The Energy Bus Action Plan
Utilize the Energy Bus principles to build a positive, high performing team.
A simple, powerful practice for businesses, organizations, schools, churches, sports teams, and even families.
Step 1: Create Your Vision
Gather your team and spend time developing a vision for where you want your bus to go. You may present a vision to them and ask for input or you may start with a blank slate and develop the vision together. You might create one vision or several visions.
Questions to ask
• What are our goals?
• Think into the future. What do we see?
• What do we hope to accomplish?
Step 2: Fuel Your Vision with Purpose
As you create your vision you’ll want to associate it with a larger and bigger purpose.
Questions you may want to ask to develop your purpose
• How will our vision benefit the growth of the individuals who make up the team?
• How will our vision benefit others?
• What greatness can we strive for?
• What do we stand for?
• How can we make a difference?
Step 3: Write Down Your Vision/Purpose Statement
Incorporate your vision and purpose into one powerful vision statement and write it down.
Step 4: Focus on Your Vision
• Make a copy of your Vision/Purpose Statement and hand it out to your team.
• Encourage each team member to review the vision daily.
• Ask each team member to visualize the team achieving their vision for 10 minutes a day.