CHAPTER 6BASIC ANIMATION IN FLASH
In this chapter we'll consider the following questions:
- When is animation appropriate?
- What can be animated in Flash?
- What specific properties of an object can be changed over time?
- What are some of the limitations of various types of symbols during animation in Flash?
- "Where" does animation happen in Flash?
- How do you control the animation by fine-tuning the tween?
We also want to talk a little about why animation is important. We'll discuss ways to engage users in an experience. We'd also like to explain the role of animation in the presentation of information and how it relates to the importance of Flash ...