The keynote speakers invited to address the O’Reilly Design Conference represents an unparallelled convocation of some of the leading minds and practitioners in the world of design. This selection of keynotes provides a big-picture perspective on the reach of design and its impact on business and government as well as the challenges that designers face.
Table of Contents
- Breaking the habit: The art of noticing the world around us and making it better - Tony Fadell (Nest) and Tim O'Reilly (O'Reilly Media) 00:31:11
- Designing the Internet of Things - Carl Bass (Autodesk) 00:14:33
- Getting to good - Erika Hall (Mule Design) 00:15:19
- The best job in the world - Bob Baxley (Independent) 00:19:03
- Redesign government: A conversation between Tim O'Reilly and Mike Bracken - Mike Bracken (Co-operative Group) and Tim O'Reilly (O'Reilly Media) 00:31:02
- Title: The Essential Keynotes Video Collection 2016
- Release date: July 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491971024