The business world is changing and company success is no longer based on who has the best strategy, but rather who best implements their strategy. This book explains how engaging and aligning employees is the new source of competitive advantage, and shows managers and leaders how to successfully implement this.
Table of Contents
- About the authors
- Title Page
- Preface and acknowledgements
- Dedication and acknowledgements
- Part One: Why engagement?
- Part Two: Foundations for engagement
- Part Three: Seven pillars of engagement
- Annex A: Research linking engagement to performance
- Annex B: Statistical terms and analysis
- Title: The Extra Mile
- Release date: December 2007
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273703945