Facility Security and Planning
- Planning always has a purpose.
- Planning is the organization's bridge from the present to the future.
- Plans must be customized to fit the organization.
- Security plans focus on physical and technological security in support of the organization.
- Plan implementation is driven by cost.
- Planning pays dividends.
- There is no perfect plan.
- Perception is reality when it comes to security.
Security Planning Considerations
Today, security is everyone's business. Because cost is always a governing factor, however, security plans must be balanced against the potential risk faced by the organization. Plans need to be flexible and customized to fit the need. A 2003 issue of a facility trade publication, Today's ...