Administering the Department
- The facility manager must build solid, trusting relationships with the procurement staff.
- Contractor evaluation criteria should reflect what is truly important to the facility staff and their customers.
- Measure everything that is important to you. Set standards and measure performance against them. Establish an information system to calculate results automatically and transparently.
- In benchmarking, get beyond the metrics.
- The facility department normally faces a broader range of issues than most human resources departments are used to handling.
- Be a business leader within your company.
- Concentrate on your responsibility to your employees; you already know your responsibility to management.
- Manage ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.