Strategic and Annual Planning
- Facility programs, the building blocks of planning and budgeting, should be consistent and trackable over time.
- The work plan is a specific manifestation of the programs in the strategic plan.
- There should be a facilities business plan to support every company business plan.
- Facility management functions should be grouped into budget programs, with a manager responsible and accountable for each.
- Use life-cycle costing for all analysis of projects over $100,000.
- At least one person in the facility department should be focused on planning.
- Planning is the facility manager's entree into the business of the company.
- Prioritization panels, with user participation, can assist the facility manager in aligning ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.