Lease Administration and Property Management
- A company with multiple facilities requires careful lease management.
- The facility manager needs to be familiar with the principles of property management.
- When real estate development is the organization's goal, the facility manager should be part of the corporate development team.
- Properties should be disposed of when they are no longer of value to the organization.
- Development projects that are designed specifically for investment or resale purposes may severely inhibit the owner's flexibility to respond to the productivity support needs of his or her own workforce.
- Public sector facility managers must be politically astute in disposing of major public facilities.
Regardless of ...