Checklist for D2
- The invitation/course description is clear and compelling. It focuses on the benefits rather than just the features.
- There is meaningful Phase I learning (preparatory work)—reading, exercises, simulations, performance feedback, etc.—that will help maximize the time spent during instruction.
- A pre-program meeting with the participants' manager is strongly encouraged (ideally, required). Guidelines and worksheets for that meeting are provided.
- The instruction itself is designed to maximize application (see also Checklist for D3).
- Structure, support, and accountability for learning transfer are included in the program ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.