Checklist for D4
- The quality of the transfer climate for the training initiative has been assessed.
- There is a plan in place to address any negative elements in the work environment to which trainees will return.
- Processes are in place to periodically remind participants of their obligation to apply their learning.
- There is a mechanism to hold participants accountable for using what they learned, and to recognize superior efforts and accomplishments.
- Participants and managers meet following the course.
- Managers are provided concise, specific, and practical coaching guidelines.
- Managers actively support the use of new skills and knowledge, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.