Checklist for D5
- Performance support is an integral part of the training design.
- The difficulties or memory lapses that trainees might encounter have been anticipated and addressed.
- Former participants have been polled to discover what additional support would have helped them.
- Job aids that participants have developed for themselves have been solicited and, if appropriate, incorporated.
- Learners are provided with job aids, online materials, apps, help desks, and so forth to help ensure they are successful when trying new skills and behaviors.
- Job aids and other forms of support are fully integrated into the training exercises.
- The ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.