‘One of the best books on stock market investing that I’ve ever read.’
Christopher Gilchrist, Editor, The IRS Report
‘Lucid and perceptive – any intelligent person can follow this guide and be on equal terms or better with the best professional money managers.’
Dr Peter Johnson, Saïd Business School, Oxford University
Is your investment strategy right for you?
Could you be making more money?
The Financial Times Guide to Selecting Shares that Perform helps you identify the approach to buying and selling shares that is best suited to you. It will help you to align your strategy based on the time and money you have available, taking into account your overall objectives and your attitudes to risk and loss.
In this thoroughly updated fifth edition of their bestselling investment classic, Richard Koch and Leo Gough explain 10 distinctive and proven investment techniques for you to choose from. They describe the different tactics needed to succeed in today’s market conditions and show you how it can be fun and profitable to try to beat the stock market.
The Financial Times Guide to Selecting Shares that Perform gives you:
- 10 proven approaches to selecting successful shares
- A quiz to help you identify what kind of investor you are and what strategy is right for you
- Practical advice to help you trade more confidently on the stock market
- Examples and explanations of successes and failures
- Convincing reasons why you should manage your own share portfolio
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the authors
- Foreword to fifth edition
- Part 1 Strategy for the individual investor
- Part 2 Ten ways that work
- Title: The Financial Times Guide to Selecting Shares that Perform, 5th Edition
- Release date: March 2014
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9780273786764
You might also like
The Financial Times Guide to Wealth Management, 2nd Edition
The Financial Times Guide to Wealth Management Whether you’re a beginner wanting an introduction to financial …
The Intelligent Investor, Rev. Ed
More than one million hardcovers sold Now available for the first time in paperback! The Classic …
The Elements of Investing: Easy Lessons for Every Investor, Updated Edition
An updated look at best rules of investing provided by two of the world's greatest financial …
The Little Book of Common Sense Investing, Updated and Revised
The best-selling investing "bible" offers new information, new insights, and new perspectives The Little Book of …