AUDITING YOUR PERFORMANCE
Why this is important
Continuous testing, benchmarking and learning is a cornerstone of all social media activity. It will help you identify areas of relative underperformance, potential risks and opportunities to generate better results.
The purpose of the audit is to:
- measure the overall return on investment generated by social media;
- identify areas of risk;
- review the effectiveness of individual activities;
- test the effectiveness of systems and process and identify areas requiring improvement;
- identify investment needs;
- highlight skills/knowledge gaps and training needs;
- highlight potential missed opportunities.
This is not an exhaustive list, but these are the problems I tend to encounter during ...