It’s hard to believe that it has been ten years since Patrick Lencioni burst onto the national scene with his best-selling book, The Five Temptations of a CEO
. I never will forget reading that book for the first time and learning about the five temptations:
• Temptation #1: Choosing status over results
• Temptation #2: Choosing popularity over accountability
• Temptation #3: Choosing certainty over clarity
• Temptation #4: Choosing harmony over conflict
• Temptation #5: Choosing invulnerability over trust
Since this book came out in 1998, Patrick has had even greater success with The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Three Signs of a Miserable Job, Death by Meeting, Silos Politics and Turf Wars, and The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary ...