In the following chapters, you will learn how to create a bias for a currency pair based on solid data. Bias helps you stay on the long-term trend because you see the big picture. It’s not a study of candles, but the study of global money flow, economic performance, and central banking operations.
In Part Two, you will learn:
• How to conduct fundamental analysis.
• How inflation affects interest rates.
• How global money flow affects forex.
• How to read Producer Price Index (PPI), Consumer Price Index (CPI), Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP), and other reports.
• How the Federal Reserve Bank operates.
• How central bankers drive currency values.
• Why China and Japan want cheap money.
• How interest rates create carry trades.
• How currencies correlate with each other.
• How currencies correlate with commodities.
• Why to trade the global reserve currency.