The eBay Homepage—A Starting Point for Your Garage Sale Millionaire Treasure Hunt
As it is with most every corporate homepage on the Internet, the eBay homepage is the launching point for the entire website. eBay’s homepage is divided into ten primary sections:
- The Top Header—This is the uppermost section of the eBay homepage which includes access to sign in to your account or register for a new (and of course, free) account. Also included on the top header section are links to buying and selling items, a link to your personal My eBay page where you will be able to monitor all the auctions you’re involved in, a Contact Us link to approach eBay directly, a drop-down menu for over thirty different auction categories, links to their Motors and Stores sections, as well as a link to eBay’s Security and Resolution Center.
- eBay Website Advertising—eBay lists promotional advertising in this space. Sometimes, links to the Daily Deal—great items to buy and items with deep discounts—will be located here.
- Daily Deal/Cool Stuff—This section of the homepage includes items eBay highlights for its bidders.
- Welcome to eBay—This is an additional area on the eBay homepage where you can either sign in to your account or register for a new eBay account.
- Great Buys—Here you will find links to items listed as the coolest, wildest and most watched.
- My Recent Activities—Whatever you have searched for recently on eBay is listed here.
- Favorite Categories—Links to over 35 categories of goods and services ...