We are shooting on a rooftop, 30 feet up. We need to have a moonlight system to fly high above as well as an eye-level shooting platform. What do we need to accomplish these tasks? What are the factors to consider?
- Where is the building?
- What is the ground access?
- Are there high-tension wires overhead?
- What size moon (how big a light) do we need?
- Will a person have to ride the basket? At what angle?
- Does it have to be a four-wheel-drive unit?
- Are we on a hill?
- Can I use the outriggers?
- Is the ground level?
These are a few, but not all, of the factors you have to think about and ask questions about. Here are a few more:
- What size shooting crew do we need?
- Will there be any light on the shooting basket, and ...