Lighting Kit for the Creepy-Guy-in-the-Alley Shot
OKAY, HERE’S WHAT you need:
• One decent-sized axe, preferably old, with wet stuff dripping from it
• One overlarge black coat, the kind guys who hang around in alleyways wear (not that I would have any experience or knowledge of that)
• One wonderful assistant, who is the nicest, most congenial guy in the world, and who can stand in front of an SB-900 on a floor stand and somehow project a shadow that is right outta The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
• One lovely ballerina, who looks terrified and vulnerable
• Two SB-900 units, with green and warm gels
• One Lastolite EzyBox hot shoe ...