Book descriptionWhen it comes to strategies, salespeople usually veer toward one of two extremes: operating analytically…or by the seat of their pants. In this groundbreaking book on sales creativity, readers will learn how to integrate the right-brain aptitude for innovation with the left-brain affinity for logic and process. The result is a fresh, dynamic approach that addresses customers’ needs while expanding the salesperson’s entire way of thinking. Packed with real-life examples and powerful principles, The Innovative Sale reveals how to: • Define the sales challenge • Question assumptions and look for ways to reframe the problem • Mine unrelated situations for fresh solutions • Get comfortable with feeling lost as you explore new directions • Break some rules and learn to “grow with the flow” The Innovative Sale draws on the work of pioneering geniuses in design, architecture, and the arts to help salespeople develop a predictable creative process. With the tools and tips of this game-changing book in hand, they’ll unleash their own unique powers of intuition and innovation, and land more sales than ever before—in ways they never imagined possible.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 The Sales Innovation Dilemma
- Chapter 2 The Innovative Sale Principles
- Chapter 3 What’s Your Problem? Laying the Foundation and Gathering Insight
- Chapter 4 Breaking Down Barriers
- Chapter 5: Where Are All the New Ideas?
- Chapter 6: The Attraction of Rejection
- Chapter 7: The Innovative Sale in Practice: Delivering a Better Value Proposition
- Chapter 8: The Innovative Sale in Practice: Designing Your Sales Process and Customer Experience
- Chapter 9: The Innovative Sale in Practice: Coaching Your Team
- Chapter 10: What’s Your Creative Quotient for Sales?
- Appendix: Your Revenue Roadmap: A Powerful Left-Brained Approach for Connecting the Sales Effectiveness Disciplines
- About the Author
- Free Sample Chapter from New Sales. Simplified.
- Title: The Innovative Sale
- Release date: February 2014
- Publisher(s): AMACOM
- ISBN: 9780814433485
You might also like
Superior Customer Value, 3rd Edition
A customer-centric culture provides focus and direction for the organization, ensuring that exceptional value will be …
Value Proposition Design: How to Create Products and Services Customers Want
The authors of the international bestseller Business Model Generation explain how to create value propositions customers …
The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK Reference, 5th Edition
The only official, comprehensive reference guide to the CISSP All new for 2019 and beyond, this …
Insight Selling: Surprising Research on What Sales Winners Do Differently
What do winners of major sales do differently than the sellers who almost won, but ultimately …