The top 10 interview questions
Here’s my list of what I consider to be the top 10 questions you are likely to be asked at interview. You should make sure you think very carefully through your answers to all these questions before getting anywhere near an interview room.
- Can you tell me a bit about yourself?
- Why have you applied for this vacancy?
- Why do you wish to leave your current position?
- Why do you want to work for this organisation?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What has been your greatest achievement/accomplishment?
- What can you, above all the other applicants, bring to this job?
- Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
- You’ve mentioned x under the Interests & Activities on your CV. Can you tell ...