The Intrapreneurship Formula is a practical guide for corporate leaders and managers who aspire to drive corporate innovation. The world we are in today is experiencing an acceleration of technological advancement. More companies are facing disruptions. Companies must innovate to survive.
80% of the leaders know the importance of innovating but most do not know where to start. What they don’t know is they already have the crucial asset of innovation in their organization - their employees. The question is, how to activate the employees to innovate.
This book provides a simple and actionable framework that leaders can apply to drive corporate entrepreneurship. It’s a playbook with tools and tested methodologies including Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Agile, etc. –a must read for anyone working on innovation in medium- to large-size companies. The framework and tools, when implemented, will help the company constantly come up with innovation and capture growth.
Table of contents
- Half Title
- Title Page
- List of Figures
- Chapter 1 The Demand for Intrapreneurs in the Age of Industry 5.0
- Chapter 2 Let’s Do a Pulse Check
- Chapter 3 The Potential Intrapreneurs in Your Corporation
- Chapter 4 Introducing the Intrapreneurship Formula
- Chapter 5 Culture for Nurturing Intrapreneurs
- Chapter 6 Corporate Infrastructure
- Chapter 7 Essential Skills of Intrapreneurs
- Chapter 8 Network of Diversity
- Chapter 9 Recruit and Retain Intrapreneurs
- Chapter 10 What Could Kill Intrapreneurship?
- Chapter 11 Intrapreneurship Boosters
- Chapter 12 Setting Sail for Intrapreneurship
- Recommended Reading and Courses
- About the Author
- Title: The Intrapreneurship Formula
- Release date: January 2023
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781637424025
You might also like
Engineering in Plain Sight
Engineering in Plain Sight extends the field guide genre from natural phenomena to human-made structures, making …
How Finance Works
Based on a popular class taught by a Harvard Business School professor. If you're not a …
We're at an inflection point in data, where our data management solutions no longer match the …
AI-Powered Business Intelligence
Use business intelligence to power corporate growth, increase efficiency, and improve corporate decision making. With this …