Here is your essential companion to the iPod touch, classic,
nano, and shuffle, and the iTunes application. The iPod &
iTunes Pocket Guide,
Third Edition, steers you through how to
Import songs into iTunes and assemble playlists, listen to
podcasts, and burn CDs.
Find music, movies, TV shows, videos, and audiobooks on the iTunes.
Store and see song and film recommendations, discover podcasts, and send gift certificates.
Buy music from the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store and sync songs with your computer.
Use your iPod to keep contacts, view events, and store files (as a portable hard drive).
Make your iPod even more useful (and awe your friends) with fascinating tips and tricks.
Fix common problems and learn what to do if you can’t fix them yourself.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Getting Started
- Chapter 1: Meet the iPod
- Chapter 2: Touching the iPod touch
- Chapter 3: The “Traditional” iPods
- Chapter 4: iTunes and You
- Chapter 5: The iTunes Store
- Chapter 6: The Online iPod touch
- Chapter 7: The Informational iPod
- Chapter 8: Tips and Tricks
- Chapter 9: Troubleshooting Your iPod
- Title: The iPod & iTunes Pocket Guide, Third Edition
- Release date: November 2007
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780321550125
You might also like
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …
Practical IPv6 for Windows Administrators
Practical IPv6 for Windows Administrators is a handy guide to implementing IPv6 in a Microsoft Windows …
Practical Statistics for Data Scientists, 2nd Edition
Statistical methods are a key part of data science, yet few data scientists have formal statistical …