Your life is serious business, but who says you can’t find joy along the way? As a person with unique gifts to offer, it is your responsibility to use your talents wisely and it is your right to enjoy yourself while doing so. Just as a successful business requires a mission and a plan, so does a fulfilling life. In The Joy of Strategy, Allison Rimm provides a structured, step-by-step program to create a business plan for your life. Through conventional business techniques and unconventional wisdom, The Joy of Strategy is the go-to guide for achieving satisfaction both in and out of work. Delivered with compassion and humor, The Joy of Strategy presents eight practical steps, useful tools such as the Joy Meter, and real success stories to help build and motivate your personal plan. With the perfect mix of soul and strategy, The Joy of Strategy will get you organized and on your way to a fulfilling life.
Table of Contents
- Praise for The Joy of Strategy and Allison Rimm
- Title Page
- Foreword By Nancy J. Tarbell, M.D.
- Introduction: What Is a Strategic Plan and Why Do You Need One?
- Step 1 Mission: Find Your Purpose
- Step 2 Vision: Imagine the Sweet Smell (Sound, Look, and Feel) of Success
- Step 3 Name Your Critical Success Factors
- Step 4 Find Your Sweet SWOT
- Step 5 Set Goals: Your Steps to Success
- Step 6 Perform a Time and Emotion Study
- Step 7 Select Successful Strategies: Tools to Set You on a Productive Path
- Step 8 Get Going! Your Simplementation™ Plan
- Step Back Tips and Tools to Get Back on Track and Stay the Course
- Conclusion How They Got Their Glow
- Epilogue Be on Your Merry Way
- What’s Next
- Title: The Joy of Strategy: A Business Plan for Life
- Release date: September 2013
- Publisher(s): Bibliomotion
- ISBN: 9781937134556