REBOOT YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT AND EXCEL IN THE DIGITAL AGE
The days of being locked into a single career for life are long gone. It's time to reinvent yourself, transform your life and work the new economy for everything it's worth.
With the industrial age quickly vanishing in the rearview mirror, The Lessons School Forgot is your instruction manual for hacking your mind and acquiring the skills to take control of your life and fortunes in the digital age.
In simple, straightforward terms, futurist and born entrepreneur Steve Sammartino, shows you how to:
- 'unlearn' bad habits school taught you
- discover how to work the digital economy
- invest only your time and reap a substantial lifelong return
- transform your life and carve out a new path to independence.
Inspirational, instructive, subversive, and with a wealth of insightful guidance, The Lessons School Forgot will help you to break from a lifetime of legacy programming and take full advantage of the technology revolution.
Table of Contents
- About the author
Part I Revolution
- Chapter 1 A lesson about school
- Chapter 2 A proxy for happiness
- Chapter 3 The future is informal
- Chapter 4 The future of work
Part II Revenue
- Chapter 5 The truth about money
- Chapter 6 Money isn't money
- Chapter 7 The seeds of greatness
- Chapter 8 The future of money
- Chapter 9 The best way to invest money
Part III Reinvention
- Chapter 10 Portfolio living
- Chapter 11 Freelancing is rad
- Chapter 12 Upskilling
- Chapter 13 Instant startup entrepreneur
- Chapter 14 DNA is DESTINY
- Title: The Lessons School Forgot
- Release date: May 2017
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780730343202