14. Influence: 13 Tactics for Turning Browsers into Buyers
When Influence Comes into Play
There are many potential pitfalls along the way to Facebook profits:
• Distribution—If you can’t reach people through ads or as fans, no one hears your message.
• Quantity of audience—If you don’t have enough fans, you won’t get many website visitors or sales.
• Quality of audience—If you get the wrong fans, they won’t care about your message.
• Persuasion—If you write your messages poorly, even good prospects won’t respond.
This chapter is primarily concerned with the lack of persuasion pitfall and how to get better results. For the purposes of this discussion, we will assume that:
• Your messages will reach a sufficient quantity of people—You have enough ...