A proper plan can improve your code, including your HTML documents and CSS style sheets. Jens Oliver Meiert explores the theory and practice of coding guidelines and shows, using Google’s HTML and CSS standards as a particular example, how consistency and care can make the code base you create today much easier to deal with when you—or someone else—work on it later.
Jens Oliver Meiert is a former senior developer and tech lead at Google, Aperto, and GMX, where he architected internal frameworks that married fast development with high quality code.
Table of Contents
1. The Little Book of HTML/CSS Coding Guidelines
- The Purpose of Coding Guidelines
- Anatomy of a Coding Guideline
- Approaches to Coding Guidelines
- Coding Guidelines in Practice
- Proven HTML/CSS Coding Guidelines
- Title: The Little Book of HTML/CSS Coding Guidelines
- Release date: December 2015
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492048459