A proper plan can improve your code, including your HTML documents and CSS style sheets. Jens Oliver Meiert explores the theory and practice of coding guidelines and shows, using Google’s HTML and CSS standards as a particular example, how consistency and care can make the code base you create today much easier to deal with when you—or someone else—work on it later.
Jens Oliver Meiert is a former senior developer and tech lead at Google, Aperto, and GMX, where he architected internal frameworks that married fast development with high quality code.
Table of contents
1. The Little Book of HTML/CSS Coding Guidelines
- The Purpose of Coding Guidelines
- Anatomy of a Coding Guideline
- Approaches to Coding Guidelines
- Coding Guidelines in Practice
- Proven HTML/CSS Coding Guidelines
- Title: The Little Book of HTML/CSS Coding Guidelines
- Release date: December 2015
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491942567
You might also like
HTML & CSS: Design and Build Websites
A full-color introduction to the basics of HTML and CSS from the publishers of Wrox! Every …
"Practical SQL is an approachable and fast-paced guide to SQL (Structured Query Language), the standard programming …
CSS Master, 2nd Edition
CSS Master is tailor-made for the web designer or front-end devleoper who's really serious about taking …
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python teaches simple programming skills to automate everyday computer tasks.