Makeup Artists: (Definition provided by the IASTE, Local 706)
Makeup Artists perform the art of makeup, which includes:
• Application of all moustaches, chin pieces, side burns, beards, false eyebrows and lashes.
• Application of any facial or body appliances, masks, etc., used in the art of makeup whether made of rubber, plastic, or any other material.
• All body makeup. (Except on Network Broadcasting productions, i.e. NBC, CBS, etc.)
• May apply wigs or toupees, or cut the hair on male performers.
• May also do hairstyling on Legitimate Theater and Opera productions.
Assistant Director (AD): An AD is a person who helps the Director in the making of a movie. The duties of an AD include setting the shooting schedule, ...