Your consultant should have a good idea what is important to you and the organization, and what the organization has done to learn from its mistakes and make itself stronger, smarter, and more competitive. He or she should ask you questions like these:
1. What are you passionate about?
2. Are you being too cautious?
3. What is your dream for this organization?
4. How can I help you?
5. What five things can we do right now?
6. What have you learned from your success?
7. So what?
8. What’s the dumbest thing you could do?
9. Did today matter?
10. How will we know when we’re done?
1. What are you passionate about? Neil Simon once defined the word talent as “… the gift PLUS the ...