• The first step in the innovative process is letting go of the old or the willingness to do so.
• Innovation can be defined as the practical application of creative ideas.
• Innovators have been with us since some caveman chiseled out a wheel. Innovation has occurred as a result of two fields emerging, accidents, dreams and intuitive flashes.
• Innovations can be good (new medicines) or bad (gas chambers).
• Innovation can be fun—it involves detectives searching for solutions to pressing problems.
• Most innovators have passion for their work.
Innovate Your Life
Do you innovate in your life?
I attempt to regularly ...