Using Costs-Consequences Analysis in Any Organization
Using the OEM and the concept of costs-consequences, the following questions allow for the identification of what was missing for useful evaluation and continuous improvement to occur:
• What data exist?
• What data do not exist?
• What are critical data required by the project/intervention to determine effectiveness, efficiency, and positive costs-consequences?
• What Organizational Elements data exist?
• What Organizational Elements data are missing complete and valid data?
• Are the gaps between What Is and What Should Be identified?
• Are all of the Organizational Elements linked? (Does a “flow” from element to element exist and is it justified?)
Why do this? It makes sense ...