Certifications in project management are like birthdays: everybody has one. You need something more to distinguish yourself in this profession.
This book is a practical guide for project and program managers who want to increase their skills by incorporating relevant theory, formulas, and tools from Master of Business Administration (MBA) curriculum. The book provides an overview of core classes taught in most MBA programs, but in a way that makes the material practical for project practitioners.
Readers will learn new tools to improve critical decision making, formulas and techniques for making recommendations to leadership, and an assortment of theories for up leveling their project management skills.
Table of contents
- Half-Title Page
- Title Page
- Chapter 1 Corporate Strategy
- Chapter 2 Economics and Decision Making
- Chapter 3 Corporate Finance
- Chapter 4 Corporate Accounting
- Chapter 5 Operations Management
- Chapter 6 Marketing
- Chapter 7 Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 8 Organizational Behavior and Human Resources
- Chapter 9 Leadership
- Chapter 10 Is an MBA Right for You?
- About the Author
- Title: The MBA Distilled for Project & Program Professionals
- Release date: September 2021
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781637421260
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …