Make no mistake—Millennials matter. They are no longer those darn kids, mere children of the rainmakers and game changers. With Baby Boomers entering retirement, they aren’t even kids at all. Their ability to pursue their dreams will drive our economy, and their inability to do so could destroy it. In other words, if Millennials have a problem, then everyone has a problem.
The Millennial Money Fix first examines the complex challenges facing this generation, targeting their lack of financial education in school and at home, the rising cost of education and resultant student loan debt, and the career-crushing labor environment.
With candor and humor, it guides you through a lifetime of important concepts, including:
The Millennial Money Fix is about learning the reasons for your financial problems and the mechanics of your solutions, for yourself and those to come.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter One: The Millennial Problem
- Chapter Two: The Fix Starts with You
- Chapter Three: Choosing, Affording, and Owning College (And Grad School)
- Chapter Four: Payback Time
- CHapter Five: W-2S, W-What?
- Chapter Six: Wealth is Earned, not Acquired
- Chapter Seven: When Two Become One... and Then Three
- Chapter Eight: Financial Independence is The New Retirement
- About the Authors
- Title: The Millenial Money Fix
- Release date: August 2017
- Publisher(s): Career Press
- ISBN: 9781632651044