Unlock your coding potential by solving real-world Python exercises.
About This Video
- Solve a variety of real-world programming and logical problems by leveraging the power of Python
- Improve your skills in using language features, algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and more
- Expand your development skills by gaining hands-on experience in data analysis, visualisation, web scraping and more
Python is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages in a variety of fields such as data science, analysis, gaming, GUI programming, Networking, and more. Are you someone who loves challenges and gets excited about solving them? If you've been using Python for some time and would like to test how good a Python wrangler you are, you've come to the right place!
In this course, you will uncover key Python features and implement them while testing your own ability to solve particular challenges. Each unique problem will not only test your knowledge of the language, but also your ability to think outside of the box and come up with the best solutions.
Our course is divided into levels to help you go from being a beginner to professional level “Pythonista”! And in case you're stumped, you don't have to worry: we'll show you the best solutions to the challenges laid out in the course.
By the end of this course, you will become a confident "Python Pro", ready to take up any challenge and solve it with your mastery. So, are you up for the challenge?
This course will appeal to Python developers who are interested in solving real-world programming problems.
This course has challenges for Python developers and aspiring “Python Pros” of all levels.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Implement Data Structures Using the Collections Module
- Chapter 2 : Data Analysis with Pandas
- Chapter 3 : Handling Various Data Formats and Databases
- Chapter 4 : Working with Dates and Time Zones
- Chapter 5 : Decorators and Context Managers
- Chapter 6 : Working with Itertools Module
- Chapter 7 : Fundamental Concepts in Object-Oriented Programming in Python
- Chapter 8 : Writing Regular Expressions in Python
- Chapter 9 : Working with Strings in Python
- Chapter 10 : Web Scraping with Python
- Chapter 11 : Design Patterns
- Chapter 12 : Network Programming with Python
- Title: The Modern Python Challenge
- Release date: May 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839219238
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
Python Programming Language
6+ Hours of Video Instruction Python Programming Language LiveLessons provides developers with a guided tour of …
Modern Python LiveLessons: Big Ideas and Little Code in Python
Overview Modern Python LiveLessons: Big Ideas and Little Code in Python provides developers with an approach …